Register a Copyright in the United States — $450 including government filing fee
If you created a work of art, music, literature or anything else, you may be able to protect your work applying for a copyright with the U.S. government. A copyright will provide you with the exclusive right to use your work, and prevents others from using it without your permission. We can help you apply for your copyright for $399 plus the government fee of $50.00.
Why register their copyright in the United States
- The copyright gives the exclusive right to your work and prevents others from using it without your permission
- To evidence ownership of a work
- To sue another party that is violating your copyright
We can help you apply for your copyright for $399 plus the government fee of $50.00.
The process is simple. We’ll ask a few questions about your new business take care of the rest!
Requirements for registration of its copyright:
- Copy of the work that you are registering (in some cases, hard copy)
- An address in the United States (we will provide you with a mailing address)
- There is no requirement to be a citizen or resident of the United States
The process will take between 4-8 months to register the copyright. We will keep in touch throughout the process.
If you are interested in this service, please fill out our side bar contact form and Mr. Regojo will contact you shortly.